Monday, October 5, 2009

so busy...


so it's been a while since I've posted on here. I've been pretty busy with school stuff... and when i'm not busy... i'm sleepy hahaha. always something :) anyway, not much has happened on my end. just school and school work. I've had the chance to drill out plastic teeth and fill them back up with gray wax. they look pretty ok. not perfect, but they will do. I'm excited for when i get to actually drill out a cavity... that will be a scary yet awesome day!
anyway tommy has been down to visit and I have flown up to visit. The past few times he has come down we have gone to go see my mom.... i don't think we will be able to do that next time since midterms will be the next week.

so on a random note, tommy and i have decided what we will be for Halloween... he is going to be Nightwing... and i'm going to be Huntress.... hopefully the stuff for our costumes come in on time. anyway here are pictures of what the costumes might look like. you can probably guess who is who....





i know, we are nerds... haha but i'm ok with that.... anyway, i'm off to do more school work... yay for learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment